07 March 2007

yesterday..




well i know it's a day late, but i went over to my mother's house for my stepdads birthday last night. luckily my grandparents and stepsista (liz) where there, so i wasnt stuck alone with them. when all the 'grown-ups' left for the garage where they where admiring Lee's (my stepdad) new toolbox, liz and i took the time to take a TON of pictures. prettymuch the funniest thing ever. anndd i must say it got pretty scandalous, but this isn't one of those pictures. and my BOGUS BALL OUTFIT IS COMPLETE!!!

i am soooo excited, it's not even funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u STILL haven't changed this...do it pronto or someone gets hurt...i look hella ugly...o n send me the one with my hair all crazy thanx love

Anonymous said...

change the picture before i kill you. pleaseeeeee