14 August 2007

my weekend






so, this weekend, my grandparents hosted a family get-together for all of those people who never got to go to my uncle frank's and aunt vanessa's wedding (i did..hehehe)
it was really really nice to see some of my relatives that i dont get to see very often such as my aunt and uncle as well as my 2 cousins who live in SanDiego and also some others that are very dear to me :D

i spent much of the weekend with them (and even up till today) remembering and hearing old stories of myself, my mom and uncles from when they where kids as well as my grandparents (los abuelos).

we also went out to dinner last night for my aunt kristina's birthday (which was actually today) and my grandma got very sentimental about her grandkids and made me cry...
then my grandpa made some very cute comments to abuela (which doesnt happen very often, he usually refers to her as "shultz" [apparently its from an old tv show or movie with a german general])

i love them all :D

No comments: