24 February 2008

aujourd'hui



so i traveled again to san fransico (i know...booo.hooo.)
but it was an especially nice trip because i got to go all the way to the emeryville station where my (now ex) Youth Council leader picked me up and took me to the meeting after we ran som errands together..it was really nice because it was his last day with us and i was able to spend and have some good convos with him (he such a nice guy and with great life stories)
anyways the meeting went great and he was able to take me back the the station after we dropped some other members off at their homes in berkley (which has some really cute neighberhoods ..if you didnt already know). so my day was full of independance (as my usual trips to sf are) and it was just overall very relaxed and enjoyable

although i am a little tired.

No comments: