19 April 2009

charged



so
a new week begins

i just bought an old[er] CD of one of my favourite artists: M.I.A.!
i got her newest album, Kala, a couple months ago and besides it being phenominal, i enjoyed blasting it in my room...when no one was there of course.
i had a couple of her other songs from the older album, but they weren't in very good quality, so i decided to purchase it: so far? JUST AS GOOD

yay

also, i think i've found my new fashion magazine. V Magazine is pretty amazing. I was already introduced to their men's version, VMan, and i decided to go to the next level. V Magazine is about the size of W (large format) but way better. Because it doesn't come out once a month, they are packed with amazing shoots, amazing clothes and a much better visual experience for visual people (comme moi)

so
that's my week so far, i hope it's all uphill from here!

No comments: