17 September 2007

DTH pond


THIS is what Lake Radcliff looks like during the summer
i liked the lighting and the clashing of nature vs. urban life
i cant seem to figure out how to increase the exposure..but i guess that would be in the manuel, no?
*hiccup*
anyways
my days was normal as usual
with an art history test where the students get to ask the questions and the teacher 'referees' them
and the first one someone asked was "what is art?"
i didnt know what to say
its like someone asked me "what's the meaning of life?" or "what came first? the chicken or the egg?"
I DONT KNOW no one does
(i didnt actually write that..i think it was somewhere along the lines of 'forms of expressions')
anyways
get ready for a picture 2morrow!!

1 comment:

Twin Theory said...

I think I have a new favorite! Hint: you can set your camera to "M" (dial on top) and then use the up and down arrows to set the exposure length and the left and right arrows to set the aperture.