03 September 2007

my dilema for the week


so.
Intro to Analysis?

damn HARD.
to damn hard.
sooooo

i might be changing that class.
but i need your opinion.

there's a Trigonometry class that same period, which is defiantly something i might do
but
there's also a Drawing/Painting class that same period.
and i need that class..or some sort of structured time to practice drawing.
which is possible to do on my own, but..y'know.

so if i took my drawing class instead of Intro..then i wouldnt have a math class this year.
which wouldn't blow over well with my mother and my counselor
but if i decided to take Trig..i would do much better and actually understand what i supposidly learned last year.
if i do that..then hopefully i could find some sort of drawing class outside of school..which is also perfectly fine

i just dont know....

btw..the pic is just some random picture my austrian friend took of me...eating an apple. :D

No comments: