28 November 2007

i'm a little upset


after finally making my peace with only having to go back to school for 3 weeks,

i find out that it's 4.
damn.

anyways, i guess they should go by pretty fast since i've got lots of stuff planned..for the most part
this weekend, i'm hoping to go to my first GSA Network YouthCouncil meeting on sunday with my friend Whitney to see what it's like (cause i'm applying to be apart of it) and it sounds amazing
next i'm off to SanFrancisco again on tuesday for my ArtHistory field trip to the Leigon of Honor and the De Young museums

on saturday i'm down in SanFrancisoc again for the GSA Network's YES!conference (YouthEmpowermentSummet) and i'm going with a fair amount of my friends...IM REALLYYYYY EXCITED for this (i've been waiting for it since last year)
lol
and yeah, i'm skipping junior prom, but..id rather do this 'cause it's free and i get to be in sanfran.
other than that,
i think that's about it
i just need to go christmas shopping.at Ikea. and other places
i'll be posting my Visual-Friendly-Xmas-Idea list shortly
:D

No comments: