13 April 2007

my day..friday the 13


well if you're reading this to try to find something bad that happened to me today, you won't find it. on the contrary, i went shopping and am pretty stoked about the new clothes i got!!! i went with my mom and stepsister to vacaville [again] to the outlet stores, cause we where finishing up our summer attire collections [or whatever], but im zuper excited about it. well, before we left davis we went to the GAP and i got some cropped pants [Capri cut] that i found [yes] IN THE GUY'S SECTION. i found them yesterday and put them on hold, just in case, and i got them today. i was soo happy that american fashion is finally catching on to this euro wave and the fact that i don't have to makeshift my pants anymore!! yay! anyways, back to vacaville. we stopped by JoAnns for my mom to get some fabric [i don't know what for] then continued on to target where i got Project Runway Season 2 on DVD [ive been waiting for like months] then we had lunch at Taco Bell [be jealous] then went to Polo Ralph Lauren anddd i got a really nice [and fitted] pink polo and a black&white houndstooth-print tie as well as some underwear [!!!!]. then we went to Ann Taylor for my stepsista to find a dress for my uncles upcoming wedding. finishing the tour, we went to Old Navy [boring] where liz found some shorts. overall i had a lot of fun and i cannotttt wait to start wearing my new clothes.

sorry this was kinda materialistic sounding, but im really that excited.

No comments: